Solar Panels of the Highest Caliber
REC is a solar panel manufacturer, trusted for over two decades
REC Group is an international pioneering solar energy company dedicated to empowering homeowners, businesses, and utilities with clean, affordable solar power in order to facilitate global energy transitions. Learn more about our innovative solar manufacturing technology behind the award-winning REC Alpha solar panel.
Solar Panels For Residential
Choosing the set up that is right for you depends on a number of factors. Available space, potentials savings, energy autonomy, and of course, the way it looks will all play a role. Happily, no matter your circumstances, our high quality, high power-output products – including the award-winning REC Alpha – mean we have a solar panel that’s right for you.
How does REC do it and what does it mean for you?
Building on REC’s multiple award-winning innovations, the REC Alpha Pure family of solar panels empowers you to take full advantage of solar energy. Packing in cutting-edge technologies to deliver higher power density, stunning aesthetics, and minimal environmental impact – all with the renowned quality of REC – REC Alpha Pure and Pure-R are the solar panels of choice for home solar.
Heterojunction (HJT) cell technology
- No LID = no power loss; you get the power you pay for
- Leading temperature coefficient means more energy as temperature rises
- Higher power for greater savings and accelerated return on investment
- With high power density (watts/m²), REC Alpha Pure and Pure-R panels generate more energy from the same area, getting more from limited spaces
- REC Alpha Pure Series delivers around 16% more power on your roof compared to conventional panels
Advanced cell connection technology
- Increased number of wires greatly improves flow of electricity current
- Eliminating invasive soldering removes risk of cell damage or microcracks for long-lasting high performance
- Stylish looks thanks to thin, barely-visible wires and uniformly black-colored cells
- Full-black variant is a design masterpiece and the most elegant feature for your home
- Solder-free cells
- Environmentally-friendly manufacturing drastically reduces carbon footprint
Pioneering panel designs
- REC’s award-winning and iconic Twin design splits the REC Alpha Pure into two ‘Twin’ sections
- Reduces internal resistance for more power and reliability
- Continued energy production in shaded conditions means you see higher energy yields
- REC Alpha Pure-R takes this further and divides the panel into four sections, producing even more energy in shade
- Support bars protect cells and glass from bending under load
- Allows extreme loads up to 7000 Pa
- Panels maintain high performance levels over the installation lifetime
- 30 mm (1.2″) frame height makes panel easier to handle
- Frame design allows optimized transportation: more panels/pallet = more panels/container = fewer trucks on the road = more savings
Premium solar panel warranty
- 25 year product warranty: covers panel defects
- 25 year performance warranty: ensures panels perform exactly as they’re expected to – every year for 25 years
- 25 year labor warranty: gives added protection in case a panel needs to be serviced
- At least 92% of nameplate power in year 25; an industry best
- Unprecedented savings, more economic security, and greater energy autonomy for consumers
We also offer Solaria PowerTX Solar Modules:
Carefully crafted technology
Solaria solar modules offer efficient and long-term liability
Extreme weather ratings
25-year, “bumper-to-bumper” linear power and workmanship warranty
- No more than -2% in the first year
- No more than -0.5%/year thereafter through year 25
- Minimum power after 25 years is 86% of the initial nameplate value
This innovative residential solar option is unlike anything on the market today. Solaria solar panels showcase top-quality, next-generation designs and energy-efficient solutions.
When you work with us to add Solaria panels to your home, you’ll benefit from:
- Optimized designs that eliminate dense spots and common failure points.
- More surface area to produce over 400 watts power.
- Engineering that better fits most roof layouts.
- Parallel substrates delivering improved shade performance.
- New formats with more dedicated surface area and slick, black panels to generate even more power for your family’s home.
All this technology packaged into a sophisticated design that ensures you’re getting the best possible solar option for your home.