The foundation to your SPAN Home: SPAN Home app pairs with the SPAN Panel to give you circuit-level management, real-time monitoring, and actionable energy insights.
- Backup made better: SPAN works with your home battery and solar equipment for an adaptive and flexible backup solution unlike anything else available today.
- Control & Monitor: Manage every circuit in your home from a smartphone or tablet—even when you’re not there. You can even use Amazon Alexa-enabled devices to manage and monitor circuits.Smart home monitoring of everything in your home—including your solar system
- SPAN helps you make the most out of your solar production, with powerful insights that tell you exactly how you’re using your energy: Track solar energy generated, How self-sufficient you were and Solar generation over time.
- Energy insights: Onboard intelligence all in the Feed. View unique and actionable insights into your home energy usage patterns.
Lumin can take on nearly 75-80% of your home’s energy consumption—greatly enhancing your storage system capabilities.
A responsive home manager, Lumin supports you and your family’s energy needs in three notable ways:
- Whole home battery backup. Lumin protects your home during power outages and can lend extra care and attention to your critical appliances (virtually), and also shed loads automatically.
- Battery protection. Additionally, Lumin can help you avoid exceeding your battery discharge limits and prevent premature depletion of stored energy.
- Flexible energy management. When it comes to energy needs, it is difficult to predict what type of coverage you’ll need from one day to the next. Lumin allows for reconfiguration of backed-up appliances, helps conserve energy during extended outages, and can find a balance between comfort and economy.
To best see how much energy your home is using and when, Sense offers helpful tools you can use to track and manage your home’s solar energy.
- Record and compare your home’s energy use to see if you can shift large loads and minimize what you buy from your utility.
- Create your home’s personalized energy profile, to learn how much energy you’re using over time (and identify any trends).
- See where your energy is coming from—solar or the grid. And, have the ability to make modifications to get you closer to net-zero.